terms & conditions
These terms comprise a legal and binding agreement between you (the Customer) and Carly Paiker (the Supplier).
Before placing an order to purchase any item from the Supplier using this website please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. To place an order with the Supplier complete the Purchase Order by following the links.
2. By completing the Purchase Order the Customer makes an offer to purchase the item(s) referred to in the Purchase Order.
3. Payment can only be made by credit card using either Visa or Mastercard.
4. The Supplier reserves the right at the Supplier’s discretion and without providing any reason not to accept any offer to purchase any item.
5. If the offer to purchase an item is accepted by the Supplier, the Supplier will confirm by return email the acceptance of the offer to purchase.
6. Payment must be made at the time of completing the Purchase Order. If the offer is not accepted payment will be refunded.
7. All prices are set in Australian Dollars and all payments are to be made in Australian Dollars.
8. The Customer must make his/her own enquiries from the Customer’s bank as to applicable rates of exchange. The price payable for any item purchased will be subject to the then current exchange rate at the time of payment.
9. The Supplier will take all reasonable steps to secure the protection of information provided by the Customer by using SSL encrypted site technology.
10. The Supplier will take all reasonable steps to arrange delivery within a reasonable time of all items purchased by the Customer using this web site facility.
11. Unlawful violation of an interference with this website may result in legal proceedings against any such person engaging in such activities.
12. The Customer must choose items carefully as items will not be refunded due to a change of mind.
13. Any item purchased that is defective must be returned within 5 days of delivery. The Supplier may in the Supplier’s discretion replace or refund the purchase price of any defective item.
14. Risk passes in any item purchased to the Customer upon the Supplier delivering the item to the Supplier’s delivery agent.
15. Liability for loss or damage of any item purchased is otherwise excluded to the extent the law permits.
16. This agreement is governed by the law of Western Australia and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
17. The Customer must not reproduce or copy any item purchased from the Supplier. The Customer acknowledges the Supplier’s intellectual property rights in all the items purchased from the Supplier utilising this website facility.
18. These terms comprise the whole of the agreement between the Customer and the Supplier.
Should all the above terms be acceptable to you Please tick the box marked “I have read and understand al these terms and agree to abide by them.”